Research and Planning

Thursday 22 September 2016

Task Eleven: Preliminary Task







Displaying received_1825703860998809.jpeg

Displaying received_1825714177664444.jpegDisplaying received_1825714130997782.jpeg

What have I learnt
This task made me realise how vital the basic techniques of 'shot reverse shot' and 'match on action' are to the a sequence. They allow the clip to flow well and stop awkwards switches or jump shots which look unprofessional. The task went well however the cut when opening the door is marginally out of sink which makes the character be in the same place twice. Next time I would let someone else view the sequence before I publish it as constructive criticism can often improve the final outcome. I think it is also very important to use a variety of shots to engage the audience and obscure shots like point of view can be used very effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment