Research and Planning

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Task Twelve- Thinking Of A Concept/ Final Idea







Ideas for sequence from Tom Cornice




What Have I learnt

From this task I have understood a basic idea for my opening sequence. The slideshare above shows the outline of my opening with ideas for typography as well as narrative. From my previous research I have made up an idea which has a suitable production company and will convey the coins of age genre. In additional, the task has shown me on a small scale how real film makers develop a narrative as we have changed many elements of the film already. The mood board shows a visual image of our plan and what to expect to be shown in the final production. Lastly, it has shown us what preparation will have to take place such as securing locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment